Saturday, June 12, 2010

On the Phone

Everyone who knows Kate, knows that she talks a lot. Lately, every time I turn around she's on the phone. She has several toy cell phones and she talks to everyone from her teachers at school to Daddy to Louie- Grandma and Grandpa's cat! She keeps one of her phones in the car simply so she can make calls on her way to and from school. Kurt and I are not huge phone people. We are not on the phone all the time. Clearly though it's enough that she's absorbed some of our common phrases and expressions. I'm trying to take more video to capture this fun stage that she is in. So often when the little red light on the camera goes on she's freezes up. This video was taken on my camera (not the best quality) and she was not excited about being photographed while she was on the phone. At the beginning she says, "Can you please give me a minute when I'm on the phone?" I wonder where she's heard that? Priceless! Please tell me that it is not me that laughs in such an exaggerated manner. But I know she got that somewhere. My little sponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment