skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hooray, Make Way
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Luke is a Keepah
Yes he is.
Thanks, Uncle Kevin for the great t-shirt.
1 comment:
Molly
August 12, 2010 at 8:59 AM
I love the red hair! Can't wait to see all of you again soon. xo
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan's Age
Luke's Age
Kate's Age
About Me
Allison
Chicago, IL
Hi. I'm Allison. I am the proud mother of three keeping this digital scrapbook with the hopes of capturing our daily adventures, both mundane and exciting, to share with close friends and family near and far. Thanks for stopping by.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(58)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(9)
▼
2010
(135)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(16)
▼
August
(9)
Memorable Monday
Hello Again~
Cry it Out
Crib time
6 month well visit
Star of the Week
Luke is a Keepah
Luke is 6 months old
Do you Flip?
►
July
(10)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(2)
I love the red hair! Can't wait to see all of you again soon. xo
ReplyDelete