Note the "big girl underpants" in the last shot I took of her from the back contemplating her options for a snack. I promised myself that to minimize future embarrassment I would not blog about potty training, but this is the sign of an exciting milestone in the works.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Bed head
Here are some shots of my favorite toddler after her nap yesterday with some serious bed head. Her curls are pretty out of control these days so this is a pretty common site. Makes me giggle to think about how a year ago, she still had barely enough hair for a bow.



Note the "big girl underpants" in the last shot I took of her from the back contemplating her options for a snack. I promised myself that to minimize future embarrassment I would not blog about potty training, but this is the sign of an exciting milestone in the works.
Note the "big girl underpants" in the last shot I took of her from the back contemplating her options for a snack. I promised myself that to minimize future embarrassment I would not blog about potty training, but this is the sign of an exciting milestone in the works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment