Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pig Tails


So, I've been slow with the posts lately. Largely this is due to technical difficulties with loading an absolutely priceless video of Kate. I am not giving up yet and I am hoping blogger support can help me figure it out, but I've wasted way too much time trying to get it to load last 6 days so I've decided to move on. Also, we had a busy busy weekend. Kurt is drowning in earnings season and I am working to get ready for company and Luke's baptism and then vacation! Thankfully Kurt got this picture of our happy girl with her first pig tails! Not my best work, but it is tough when she won't sit still. All worth it though to see how excited she was about them. The blond curls and the expression reminded us of Cindy Brady. This may be my new solution to address her bed head on the most challenging days.

No comments:

Post a Comment