Thursday, October 14, 2010

Luke is crawling

Luke has been so close to crawling for 5 days or so, but last night I decided to deem it official.  It started as more of a shuffle, but those knees are moving now with his belly off the ground.  I shot this video for Kurt since he has been working late and hasn't seen him much this week.  

He's not very fast yet, but I fear in the weeks to come this will be a complete game changer around here.  Kate has countless toys with lots of little pieces- a child proofing nightmare.  Elmo was the first baby toy he was willing to move for.  Earlier in the day he crawled in pursuit of my breakfast, my keys, and the tv remote control.  On the sleep front this seems to be a new disruption.  It was not easy to get video of Luke with Kate constantly stepping in front of me and stealing the show with plans of her own including loud running commentary but I spliced these shots together for you to see.  Regardless, it is also fun to see the two of them interacting.  Just a preview of what is to come  . . .

1 comment: