Monday, October 18, 2010

Playing in the leaves

I know these beautiful fall days are numbered so for now we are making the most of them with outdoor fun.  Today Kate helped Kurt rake leaves.  She couldn't resist diving in and playing too!





These pictures remind me of being buried in the huge leaf piles we had at our house on Wellesley street when I was young.  Hopefully Kate will be as keen to help if we someday have a larger yard with more trees and thereby more raking.

Meanwhile, I tried to capture a picture of my little pumpkin with our pumpkins . . .


The shadows were working against me but hopefully sun will come out again this week and I can keep trying.  Of course now that Luke is crawling constantly, it is definitely tougher to get him to sit still for pictures.  Lots turned out like this-

We finished our morning with a pizza party picnic, hosted by Kate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment